Friday 5 September 2014

Day 2 Dubai | day 3 traveling |

Ok so I know it's took a long time to get this up but I've only just found the internet at my hotel in Thailand and this was about Dubai so I was only there 2 days and only got to see a limited amount of things but I loved it all the same and would love to go back. I stayed at jormand hotel apartments and the room tour is up on YouTube now as well as footage from other things I did in Dubai. 

There wasn't much to tell during the day that wasn't on YouTube as I just met up with my friends and we chilled by or in the pool as it was soo hot and I am already sun burnt :( but on the night for the second day I had book a desert safari I had booked mine with sta travel like it says in my earlier blog post about what I will be doing in Dubai but there is loads of different ones and all do a simaler thing just depends on price I personally loved my trip I had booked had lots of fun dune bashing and had lots of opportunities to take pictures and my guid was very nice to offer to take them all the time lol I would recomend trainers ans you can't walking in the sand in flip flops and the sand is red hot!!! And water make sure to take that too if your stood taking pictures for too long it gets to you. After seeing the sun set and taking yet more pictures we went to the camp where everything was included unlimited drinks water, soft drinks, tea and coffe alcohol you had to pay for. Also free henna, sesha, dress up in Muslim cloths for pictures and 2 20min shows 1 belly dancer 1 spinner man also had free camel riding. The food was amazing lots to pick from you get a starter and a main BBQ what was so yummy then some fruite and buns I had such an amazing night and all this was one set price £45 including hotel pic up I would highly highly recomend this if you are going to Dubai. 


No comments:

Post a Comment