Wednesday 14 January 2015

Look back at my travels last year :)

If you kept up with my blog you got to see first all my pictures and story's from my travels. So now I've put together 6 photos from each destination that I think some it up well and are my favourite. I hope you all enjoy them as I love looking back at them as it makes me wat to travel all over again and brings back amazing memory's that no longer feel real. All photos are my own and was taken by me. 

#1 my first sto dubai. 
(Starting from the top left. The top of the burj Khalifa, camels walking free on the desert, the site lights at dusk from a birds eye view, an amazing sun set over the desert, beautiful art work my henna, traditional dancing in the camp.) 

#2 Thailand. 
 (Starting from the top left. From the top nangyuan Island, the colourful floting markets, sun setting with a giant gold budda in the way, climbed to the top of wat Arun, hugging such an amazing creature, the view in the jungle at Chaing mai.) 

#3 cambodia. 

#4 malaysia (Kuala Lumpur).
 (Starting from the top left. Some art I saw across from my hotel with the kl tower in the background, the musical fountains by night all lit up in colour at the petronas towers, the top of the petronas tower from the other one on a very foggy day, the view from the kl tower looking down, some amazing sculptures in the gardens, a mosque near my hotel that just looked so grand.) 

#5 Australia (Sydney).

 (Starting from the top left. From the bondi beach walk the two colours of the sea and swimming pool, the Sydney harbour bridge from a ferry ride, fire works at darling harbour so amazing, from the top of the Sydney harbour bridge on my bridge climb to the top, the 3 sisters mountains such breathtaking views, and we can't forget the main attraction at Sydney the opera house.) 

#6 Fiji.
 (Starting from the top left. Covered in mood from the mud pools and hot springs with 2 friends, the beachcomber island I stayed at for 2 nights like a privet island, the fire dancers from the island, the final sunset in fiji back on the main land, the view all around the main land near the orchid gardens, and traying to paddle bored I did manage to stand for about 30secs lol.) 

#7 USA Los Angeles.
 (Starting from the top left.the charmed house one of my fave tv programs so I had to go hunt it out with a friend I met that wanted to see it just as much, the stars *** so many to pick from to kneel and have your photo i hunk this one is Micky mouse, the closest spot to the hollywood sign I could get to and loved it, ,add it to universal studios to see a friend that works there :), my goal whilst in LA to get a photo or autograph froma celeb and I got my pick with Janice Dickinson!!! #selfie, and we can't for get the crem del a crem that is Beverly Hills,) 

#8. Las Vegas.

 (Starting from the top left. Welcome to fabulous Las Vegas the famous sign, the strip by night such an amazing atmosphere I loved it, the most breathtaking view I've ever seen the Grand Canyon photos do not do it justice believe me, the amazing roof on Fremont street lively and fun but not as hectic as the main strip, the volcano display at the mirage I got a good spot and could feel the heat, and inside Venice well the best looking one next to the real thing.) 

#9 San Francisco.
 (Starting from the top left. The famous lamboard street, the most interesting place ever that is Alcatraz !!!, another area of amazing views Yosemite national park, San Fran itself the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, huge red wood trees at Yosemite just wow, and the painted ladies all in row.)  










No comments:

Post a Comment