Friday, 5 September 2014

Day 5 traveling | 1st full day in Thailand |

So today I over slept first of all lol not a good start but I believe if you sleep in it's because you need it and I did do a full day of traveling yesterday and then out look for koh San road anyway so I first went to the stray Asia place to book my free half day floating market tour and my massage I then got took in by a tuk tuk man and he took me to his friend for a boat trip that I did not want I soon got wise to this and just played ignorant I hate doing this but as soon as you say hi back there on it like I take you hear that temple is not open when it is one man tried doing this in front of the gate of wat po when people were clearly going in! 

So that was my first stop after walking what felt like miles and it was amazing I loved it I even just sat for a bit to take it all in I even got a free bottle of water lol there really so much to look at there and it's a nice place to sit and relax for a bit before going back out to the hectic ness of Bangkok. 

The next place I set off walking to again the same things happend I got stopped and walked miles I'm sure you get the picture now lol I went to grand palace from what I saw on the outside it looked really nice but after walking all that way I was not going to pay 500 bht not that I think it's a lot but all the other places are like 100bht or lower and I only had budgeted so much today and I still wanted to see wat Arun so I just sat down for a bit and started looking for the river to find tha tian a river dock as all different ones do different things apparently so be sure to look for this if you just want to go across the river. This only cost me 3bht each way not bad at all! Wat Arun is right next to the river unlike the other 2 things I went to see that looked like they were on the map but not in real life lol. I decided I would walk up all the steps to this temple they were really steep and really scary and my legs still hurt to climb up the steps now they were shaking so bad the worst part was walking back down them as you had to look down to where you were going scary stuff if your like me and have a slight night issue lol. It started raing and after all that I was knakered so I decided to get a tuk tuk back to my hotel where I am now writing this ( Bhiman inn ) I finally found the free internet so I can upload my blogs and videos so I did that earlier then re organised and packed my bag as I'm using my free lugage storage to store my big bag whilst I am on my trip to Chaing mai so I had to re pack my back pack hand lugage one and if I have to go in my big one one more time I will cry lol 

I don't mind living out of a suitcase but living out of a back pack is horrendous having to re organise every time to make things fit plus it ways a ton! 

I am now waiting for 3pm English time to skype my mum as I haven't been able to get in touch with her so for without internet and I don't want people worrying about me on my own lol I went on earlier to see but I just ended up uploading things as she wasn't there I haven't had anything to eat today so I'm really hungry and was planning to go down koh San road but I'm really tired and i have to wait for 9pm Thailand time to skype my mum and I have to be up early tomorrow so I duno what to do I'll let you guys know tomorrow what I decided. Night all x 

No comments:

Post a Comment