Wednesday 30 July 2014

Travel Planning !!! - U.S.A (LA)

My first stop in America (U.S.A) is LA California I’m only stopping hear 4 nights as it is quite expensive but to save some money I’m stopping in a hostel (USA hostels) a small walk from vine street and only 2 stops on the metro to the furthest stop I need! (UNIVERSAL CITY) a few more stops if I want to go to Santa Monica pier.
On my first day there I am planning to just wonder around and try look at all the free things to see in Los Angeles like:

-          The Holly wood walk of fame
-          Los Angeles County museum of art
-          Walt Disney concert hall (this is out of my way so I will do this another day)
-          Holly wood sign (again this may be a different day)
-          TCL Chinese Theatre
-          Dolby theatre
-          Holly wood boulevard

On day 2 I’m planning to get on the metro and get off at the second stop and go to Universal Studios for the day I may get up early and head for a walk to see the holly wood sign if I don’t get to see it on day 1. I got my ticket from a very good friend but you can get yours from http://www.universalstudioshollywood.com I plan to stay for a while but if I get back with plenty of time or I’m not too tired I may go wondering on the night to see the local night life or go to a shopping centre like the grove or something.

On my 3rd and full day I’m planning to see things I may have missed like the Concert Hall and head to see maybe Malibu and Santa Monica Pier at sunset time so I have a full day to relax a bit more and take time to see thing I have missed or re visit.

Websites that help are:
-          http://www.metro.net/riding/maps  (here you can download and plan your trips on the metro with maps, times and prices all you can print)
-          http://www.visitcalifornia.co.uk/Things-To-Do (big list of all things to do)

-          Another thing to use is tripso I use the app but there is maps and all things to do and trips that link back to viator.com this is good to find trips and activities in LA and save them all without internet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment